On 10/03/2022, the Western Australian School System signed the Memorandum of Understanding with International University of Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City, agreeing on many cooperative aspects regarding enrollment and scholarship opportunities exclusively for WASSers.
To provide students qualified educational pathways and many opportunities to pursue lifelong learning, WASS continuously strives to find and cooperate with leading prestigious local and foreign education institutions.
The signing ceremony was attended by Dr. Tran Van Rung – Chairman of Indochina Education and Development Group (IEDG), and Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Tien Khoa – Principal of the International University (IU), and other representatives from the two schools’ Board of Directors. The two schools have agreed on many cooperative aspects regarding enrollment and scholarship opportunities exclusively for WASSers.
In 2022, IU will consider the application for admission for WASS students based on one of the following methods:
- Admission based on the result of the National High School Exam 2022.
- Admission based on the high school result for students who won provincial/city/national/international awards in Grade 11, 12.
- Admission based on the Competency Assessment Test of Vietnam National University 2022.
- Admission based on the achievements of international certificates (IBDP, AP, SAT, ACT,…) or students who graduate international education program
- Admission based on the 3-year High School result
In addition, IU also offers prioritized scholarship only for WASSers at all campuses, including:
- Partner Scholarship: there will be 01 Partner Scholarship for students at WASS every year.
- Admission Scholarship: WASS students with excellent entrance exam results are automatically considered for Admission Scholarship from IU.
International University of Vietnam National University HCMC is one of the leading universities in Vietnam. Using English as the main language in the teaching and learning process, there is an opportunity for WASSers to study in an international environment, and improve foreign language, ready to become the elite global citizens.