Parenthood is a wonderful experience, but at the same time, but it comes with high responsibilities. A child can become very successful in life if it was raised by loving parents. As a parent, you certainly want the best for your children, but there are many challenges:
– If your child is naughty and refuses to obey you, should you whip it or not?
– How do you praise your child when you do not want him or her to become arrogant, and how do you critize your child when you do not want him or her to feel guilty and have low self-esteem?
– How do you reward and punish your child?
– How can you make your child obey you?
– Do you feel helpless when you educate your child?
Perhaps you have already tried hard but haven’t found reasonable solutions. You might want to change the way you teach your children and find better approaches. If this sounds like one of your concerns, come to the seminar “Teaching children discipline without whips” at Western Australian Primary and High School.
Information about the seminar:
Name: “Teaching children discipline without whips” (“Kỷ Luật Không Đòn Roi Trong Dạy Trẻ”)
Guest speaker: Dr. Huỳnh Văn Sơn
Time: 9:00-11:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 29, 2015
Adress: Indochina Building, 157 Lý Chính Thắng Street, Ward 7, District 3, Hồ Chí Minh City
The seminar is free. You can sign up by using the form provided below or by calling one of these phone numbers: 0963.999.701 – 0963.999.702 – 08.6290.5076. 50
The first 50 parents who sign up receive a gift voucher for ‘Kizworld’ that is worth 220,000 VND.