The Western Australian International School System has implemented “WASS Excelsior Scholarship” for talented students with outstanding academic results. The scholarship is a recognition of students’ effort and endeavor, creating motivation and foundation in order to accompany students on the journey to pursuit their dreams.
About 300 students
Contents of programs
The scholarship is up to 100% of the tuition fee, which is decided by the School Board.
- Current students who are studying in Years 10 & 11 at WASS in the academic year 2022 - 2023.
- OR Students who have participated in the Placement Test at WASS in the academic year 2023 - 2024.
2. Academic achievements:
- The overall grade (GPA) in the past two academic years (the 2021 - 2022 academic year and the first semester of the 2022 - 2023 academic year) must be from 3.2 - 4.0, or equivalent.
- Ability to use English fluently with international English certificates such as IELTS, TOEFL, or equivalent.
- The results of both Placement Tests must be above 75/100.
3. Other requirements:
- Excel in extracurricular programs, performing arts activities, sports competitions, various competitions, leadership skills, and community involvement.
- Agree with and meet the values and teaching methods of the school.
- Have passion and goals in studying.
Scholarship Application Documents
- Copy of passport, ID card, or birth certificate
- Scholarship application
- Copy of the Academic Transcript of Records from the past two years. If the candidates submit their applications from March to May 2023, they only need to submit the first semester Transcript of - Records for the academic year 2022 – 2023
- A letter of recommendation and email from teachers, counselors, or school members
- Certificates or records of outstanding achievements in extracurricular activities, talent contests, leadership abilities, and community involvement (if any)
Timeline & Admission Process
- Round 1: Registration
Intend Time: 10/04/2023
- Round 2: The Personal Statement Writing
Intend Time: 13/05/2023
- Round 3: Interview with the School Board
Intend Time: 30/06/2023