What is SAT?
SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) is a college entrance exam used by most colleges and universities to assess readiness for college-level work. Your SAT score is a major factor in college admissions, so it’s important to prepare to achieve your best score. The SAT exam tests your skills in math, reading, and writing.
Many colleges in the US require the SAT for admissions. The SAT is challenging and high scores are vital that need a lot of investment and effort in practice time. Your SAT score is a factor not just for admissions but can also influence the amount of funding you’ll receive. Many undergraduate programs also use SAT scores to determine scholarships and academic financial aid. The opportunity is huge for you with a good SAT achievement.
Students from grade 10 – 12
SAT Prep Courses at WASS
Basic SAT course
Intermediate SAT course
Advanced SAT Course
Depending on the allowed situation, all SAT courses will take place in either of these learning formats:
- Online learning on platforms: Moodle and Google Meet
- In-class learning at the campus should the conditions allow
In addition, students, upon enrolling in SAT Prep Courses, will be granted access to all revision materials, lecture videos, and mock tests on Moodle platform.
Why choose the SAT Prep Course
- Three courses are arranged to help students practice knowledge from basic to advanced
- Develop a comprehensive study plan
- Provide test strategies to help students maximize their score improvement
- Practice actual tests
- Improve students’ skills including communication, problem solving and academic writing skills
- Updated new materials
- Get ready for future college journeys
By clicking the button below, you agree to receive communications from WASS about this program and other relevant programs.
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
If you have any concerns, please contact us.