At WASS, we always strive to bring a modern, humanistic education program and a learning environment that is full of creativity, independence, friendliness and safety for our students. Therefore, each teacher accompanies the students to create a challenging, inspiring learning space and equip students with precious knowledge for a lifelong learning journey. We always appreciate and respect every individual in our school community and are committed to creating a friendly, collaborative working environment with the best conditions so that teachers can accomplish the school “mission”.
WASS always welcomes qualified, passionate and enthusiastic candidates for education, with a desire to experience a modern, challenging, creative and innovative educational environment.
If you want to work at WASS, but have not found a suitable job opportunity, please submit your application at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will keep your information private and contact you as soon as possible.
Founded in 2010, the Western Australian International School System is licensed and accredited by:
- Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam;
- The School Curriculum and Standards Authority (SCSA), Western Australia
- Candidate of International Baccalaureate® (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) – International Baccalaureate® Organization (IBO);
- Pennsylvania Department of Education, The United States of America
Two programs are currently being implemented: Bilingual (combining Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training program of Western Australian Curriculum program) and International (Western Australian Curriculum Program, Pennsylvania Education Program) with approximately 1,500 students currently enrolled from Kindergarten to Year 12. WASS currently has 5 campuses, located at:
- 43 Nguyen Thong, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- 157 Ly Chinh Thang, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- 84 Ba Huyen Thanh Quan, Ward 9, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- 260 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- 35 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.