As a proud partner of Australian schools abroad, WASS is licensed by Western Australian School Curriculum and Standards Authority to provide the Western Australian education program from kindergarten to high school. The Western Australian School Curriculum and Standards Authority is an independent statutory authority that is responsible to the Western Australian Minister for Education. It consists of seven educational experts.
The Authority is responsible for:
- Setting standards of student achievement, the assessment and certification of students based on these standards
- Developing a curriculum outline and assessment model for schools according to student’s needs: setting knowledge, understanding, skills, values and attitudes that students are expected to acquire
- Developing and approving courses for schools
- Maintaining an information database related to:
- the student participation during their school years
- student achievement during these years
- and records of student assessments
Every year, the Authority inspects and evaluate the quality of education at WASS at the following things:
- Samples of marked student work
- One-on-one interviews with teachers who is teaching the program
Parents can learn more information about the Western Australian School Curriculum and Standards Authority at the video below:
More information at Western Australian School Curriculum and Standards Authority.