The IB Diploma Program is diversified including various types of exchanging and nurturing the knowledge of students: discussion, science experiments, practicing the creativeness, multichoice questions, etc… in order to help students to complete their abilities to study and research at various aspects.
IB Diploma program includes 6 subject areas, each area includes different subjects which allows student to choose 3 subjects (Higher Level) and 3 ones (Standard Level). Students who study in IB Diploma Program will be taught by teachers who are standardized IB teachers in 6 subjects, to make sure that they can expand their knowledge on language, science, society, maths and arts.
The program develop their logical thinking, energetic participating, research and writing skill, all, will be their background for students to handle their tasks when they will study at undergraduate level.
- Languages and literature (A group of languages): English, French, Spanish, Korean, and Japanese;
- Second languages(B group of languages): English, French, Spanish;
- Individual and social science: history, geography, economics, social and environmental management system.
- Science: Chemistry, Physics, social and environmental management system;
- Maths: Maths, Mathematical research;
- Arts: Visual Arts, stage, cinematics, and the nature of Science. (As for the Arts, students can choose to study the subjects of other groups instead)
In addition, program also has 3 basic requirements in order to nurture the experience in studying and challenge for students when they apply their knowledge and understanding. Students must experience 3 subjects which are the “Theory of Knowledge”– the theory about 100 hours to complete the 4000 word “Extended Essay” with the optional topics. In addition, to be qualified for IB certificates, students must join the course named “CAS-Creativity, Action and Services”, the extracurricular program which focuses on community support, sport and creative activities.