Ms. Tran Thi To Nhu
- Bachelor of Literature (University of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- American International Institute of Management and Technology, USA
- Certificate of Designing and Leading Learning Systems, USA
- American International Institute of Education, USA
- Certificate of Pedagogy (University of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- Certificate in Australian International Education (AEI)
- IBEP Approaches to learning Cat. 3 (2019)
- DP Language A: Vietnamese Literature Mixed Cat. 1 & 2 (2019)
- Workshop on Supporting K-10 EAL/D learners in Western Australian Curriculum in Malaysia (2019)
- IB ASEAN Education Workshop on Developing Lifelong Learners through IB Education (2019)
Mr. Ton Van Thai Hien
Bachelor of Mathematics Pedagogy, An Giang University Master’s student in Theory and teaching methods of Mathematics, Saigon University STEM Certificate of Vietnam Department of Education and Training English certificate –...
Mr. Kerr Michael Andrew
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Studies, Gordon University T.E.S.O.L. Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Diploma STEAM and Project-Based Learning – Training Workshop 2018 Western Australian Curriculum: English Professional...
Mr. James Lepak
4 years of experience as an Academic Administrator Head of the American English Institute. BA in English with TESOL certification from Youngstown State University
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
If you have any concerns, please contact us.