Ms. Tran Thi To Nhu
- Bachelor of Literature (University of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- American International Institute of Management and Technology, USA
- Certificate of Designing and Leading Learning Systems, USA
- American International Institute of Education, USA
- Certificate of Pedagogy (University of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- Certificate in Australian International Education (AEI)
- IBDP Approaches to learning Cat. 3 (2019)
- DP Language A: Vietnamese Literature Mixed Cat. 1 & 2 (2019)
- Workshop on Supporting K-10 EAL/D learners in Western Australian Curriculum in Malaysia (2019)
- IB ASEAN Education Workshop on Developing Lifelong Learners through IB Education (2019)
Mr. Gustavo Paéz
Master of Education: Educational entrepreneur, Monterrey Institute of Technology, Mexico Master of Psych pedagogy, Nebrija University, Spain Certificate of International School Leadership, Principals’ Training Center, USA Bachelor in Education, San...
Ms. Nguyen Thi Luyen
Bachelor of Preschool Pedagogy – HCMC University of Education Preschool Principal Certificate – HCMC University of Education Reggio Emilia Approach training program Certificate of Advanced Professional training – Western Australian...
Ms. Asia Oliinyk
Master’s Degree in English Language and English Literature/ Ukrainian Language and Ukrainian Literature. TEFL/ TESOL Certificate SOS Children’s Village through a project with UNICEF/ English Language Specialist 25 years of...
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
If you have any concerns, please contact us.