Ms. Dharna Vij
- Bachelor in Education, MDU University, India (2017)
- Foundation Course on Emotional Intelligence, Yale University (2018)
- Bachelor of Arts Majors in Psychology and Food and Nutrition, SNDT University, India (2001)
- Center Head – Kangaroo Kids Kindergarten (2014-2018)
- Workshop on Reggio Emilia Approach-Kindergarten (2018)
- Western Australian Kindergarten Curriculum: English Professional Development Workshop SCSA
- 10 years of teaching Pre Primary and Kindergarten students
Mr. Ton Van Thai Hien
Bachelor of Mathematics Pedagogy, An Giang University Master’s student in Theory and teaching methods of Mathematics, Saigon University STEM Certificate of Vietnam Department of Education and Training English certificate –...
Mr. Kerr Michael Andrew
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Studies, Gordon University T.E.S.O.L. Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Diploma STEAM and Project-Based Learning – Training Workshop 2018 Western Australian Curriculum: English Professional...
Mr. James Lepak
4 years of experience as an Academic Administrator Head of the American English Institute. BA in English with TESOL certification from Youngstown State University
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
If you have any concerns, please contact us.