Ms. Dharna Vij
- Bachelor in Education, MDU University, India (2017)
- Foundation Course on Emotional Intelligence, Yale University (2018)
- Bachelor of Arts Majors in Psychology and Food and Nutrition, SNDT University, India (2001)
- Center Head – Kangaroo Kids Kindergarten (2014-2018)
- Workshop on Reggio Emilia Approach-Kindergarten (2018)
- Western Australian Kindergarten Curriculum: English Professional Development Workshop SCSA
- 10 years of teaching Pre Primary and Kindergarten students
Ms. Tran Thi To Nhu
Bachelor of Literature (University of Social Sciences and Humanities) American International Institute of Management and Technology, USA Certificate of Designing and Leading Learning Systems, USA American International Institute of Education,...
Ms. Nguyen Thi Luyen
Bachelor of Preschool Pedagogy – HCMC University of Education Preschool Principal Certificate – HCMC University of Education Reggio Emilia Approach training program Certificate of Advanced Professional training – Western Australian...
Ms. Asia Oliinyk
Master’s Degree in English Language and English Literature/ Ukrainian Language and Ukrainian Literature. TEFL/ TESOL Certificate SOS Children’s Village through a project with UNICEF/ English Language Specialist 25 years of...
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
If you have any concerns, please contact us.