Mr. Tran Quoc Bao
- MSc Water Resources Management, UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, The Netherlands
- MA TESOL, University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Vietnam
- Certificate in Australian International Education (AEI)
- DP Theory of Knowledge Cat. 1 (2017) Cat.2 (2020)
- DP Counseling Cat.1 (2018)
- DP Coordination Cat. 1 (2018) Cat. 2 (2019)
- DP Managing the Extended Essay (2021)
- Certificate in Cyber Security and Awareness, University of Adelaide, Australia (2021)
- HarvardX’s Leadership and Communication Professional Certificate
- Certificate in Educational Leadership and Management
- IB Examiner in Theory of Knowledge (2022)
- Workshop on Improving Student Performance in EAL/D Years 11 and 12 ATAR in Malaysia (2019)
- World Scholar Cup Coordinator and Debate Adjudicator at Regional Round, Global Round and Tournament of Champion (2019, 2021, 2022)
- Workshop on IB Higher Education Forum (2019)
- Scholarship Holder of the Nobel Prize Teacher Summit Conference 2019 “Climate change changes everything” in Sweden (2019)
Ms. Tran Thi To Nhu
Bachelor of Literature (University of Social Sciences and Humanities) American International Institute of Management and Technology, USA Certificate of Designing and Leading Learning Systems, USA American International Institute of Education,...
Ms. Nguyen Thi Luyen
Bachelor of Preschool Pedagogy – HCMC University of Education Preschool Principal Certificate – HCMC University of Education Reggio Emilia Approach training program Certificate of Advanced Professional training – Western Australian...
Ms. Asia Oliinyk
Master’s Degree in English Language and English Literature/ Ukrainian Language and Ukrainian Literature. TEFL/ TESOL Certificate SOS Children’s Village through a project with UNICEF/ English Language Specialist 25 years of...
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
If you have any concerns, please contact us.