Mr. Ton Van Thai Hien
- Bachelor of Mathematics Pedagogy, An Giang University
- Master’s student in Theory and teaching methods of Mathematics, Saigon University
- STEM Certificate of Vietnam Department of Education and Training
- English certificate – B1 (according to the European standard framework)
- 3 years experience of working as professional assistance of a professional management system at the middle and high school levels
Mr. Kerr Michael Andrew
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Studies, Gordon University T.E.S.O.L. Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Diploma STEAM and Project-Based Learning – Training Workshop 2018 Western Australian Curriculum: English Professional...
Mr. James Lepak
4 years of experience as an Academic Administrator Head of the American English Institute. BA in English with TESOL certification from Youngstown State University
Mrs. Lindsey Doutt
Masters in Educational Leadership, Edinboro University, Pennsylvania, USA (2013) Masters of Art in Teaching, Marygrove College, Michigan, USA (2007) Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood and Elementary Education, Grove City...
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
If you have any concerns, please contact us.