Mr. Stephen Zahra
- Master of Teaching (Secondary): Mathematics and Science, University of New England, Armidale
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership and Innovation, UK
- The Association of Managers and Administrators, UK
- Master of Teaching (Secondary): Mathematics and Science, University of New England, Armidale, Australia
- TEFL International TESOL Certification
- Certificate in Australian International Education (AEI)
- DP Mathematical Studies SL Cat.1 (2018)
- DP Administrator Cat.1 (2018)
- DP Coordination Cat.1 (2019)
- DP Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches Cat.1 (2019)
- Workshop on Supporting K-10 EAL/D learners in Western Australian Curriculum in Malaysia (2019)
- Workshop on Improving Student Performance in EAL/D Years 11 and 12 ATAR in Malaysia (2019)
- Workshop on WACE Mathematics in Malaysia (2019)
- IB ASEAN Education Workshop on Developing Lifelong Learners through IB Education (2019)
- Workshop on IB Higher Education Forum (2019)
Mr. Ton Van Thai Hien
Bachelor of Mathematics Pedagogy, An Giang University Master’s student in Theory and teaching methods of Mathematics, Saigon University STEM Certificate of Vietnam Department of Education and Training English certificate –...
Mr. Kerr Michael Andrew
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Studies, Gordon University T.E.S.O.L. Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Diploma STEAM and Project-Based Learning – Training Workshop 2018 Western Australian Curriculum: English Professional...
Mr. James Lepak
4 years of experience as an Academic Administrator Head of the American English Institute. BA in English with TESOL certification from Youngstown State University
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
If you have any concerns, please contact us.