The closing ceremony for the school year 2015 – 2016 at the Western Australian School System (WASS) will be held on the 27th May, 2016, with presentations from the Managing Board, parents, WASSers and teachers, in order to review the achievements of WASS during the school year 2015 – 2016.
The ceremony will present the WASS community and parents exciting performances of by our students which are currently being carefully prepared and rehearsed throughout May.
In addition to this, WASS will review the achievements of the 2015 – 2016 school year including:
- 5th establishment Anniversary of the Western Australian Primary and High School from 2010 to 2015.
- The establishment of the new kindergarten and the official renaming of the Western Australian Primary and High School (WAPS) as the Western Australian International School System (WASS).
- Commending and awarding WASSers who have excellent achievements during the year.
- The changes and progress of WASSers after one year following the implementation of the new Character First Education programs.
- The importance of the Newsletter – School Review in connecting WASS and parents.
After the closing ceremony, WASSers will begin an exciting and interesting summer with our summer program with students going to either the US and Canada, or our local summer program in WASS with lots of interesting activities.
We wish all our WASSers a joyful summer vacation.